posted on September 29, 2015 12:05
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, NJ, September 29, 2015- Haydon Corporation is excited to announce the launch of its newly designed website - www.haydoncorp.com. Since 1956, Haydon Corporation has grown into a recognized manufacturer of its own branded products, including H-Strut® Metal Framing Systems and accessories, Haydon hydronic baseboard heating products and its newest line - the H-Block® Rooftop Support Systems. With its growth Haydon now has a strong website to showcase product lines and its industry competitive advantages.
The new website highlights include:
• A stronger cross-reference and search function, to make it easy to find Haydon's equivalent product of four major competitors.
• More detailed and slimmer product pages along with links to associated catalog pages and downloadable submittal sheets for job specifications.
• Easy to use, interactive literature page along with download links for each marketing piece for customer and sales representative use.
• Access to be added to Haydon's e-mail subscription list to receive updates on products, news and promotions.
• Sleek, modern design making the aesthetics of the site more pleasing for Haydon's audience.
Down the road, Haydon will roll out additional features to keep improving the look and feel of the website and its functionality along with many other marketing initiatives.
"We thought it was the time, with all of our growth, to update our current website and online presence," said VP of Sales and Marketing, Demetrius Pellicier, "We are excited to attract new customers and continue to assist our customer base."
About Haydon Corporation
Haydon Corporation is a leading manufacturer of metal framing systems, serving the industrial and commercial construction industries, as well as the communications and OEM markets. In addition, Haydon serves the residential and commercial hydronic heating industry with a full line of hot water baseboard heating products. The company's strengths are defined by superior products and, most importantly, the best customer service in the industries served.
Haydon's manufacturing facilities are strategically located in the Northeast and Southwest, with stocking and distribution locations nationwide. Because of the continuous focus on investment in equipment and technology, Haydon customers are assured of quality products and timely delivery. Haydon's seasoned staff and advanced engineering department stand ready to meet customers' every requirement.