- Loading data was calculated in a concrete mixture which was proportioned so that the compression strength of the concrete was 2,500 to 3,000 pounds per square inch and that the load is dependent on the surrounding concrete.
- Tests were performed with a safety factor of 3, and in accordance with the MFMA Specifications.
- H-STRUT concrete inserts are supplied with either the 1000 or 1001 series end cap and either a styrofoam filler or plastic strip (C-900P) installed in the insert channel to prevent any concrete seepage.
- Stocked in either plain and pre-galvanized, see technical data section for ASTM specifications.
- Inserts should be secured to forms at 16” intervals.
- When ordering, please indicate finish and either foam filler, or plastic closure.
Finish: Stocked in Pre-Galvanized & Plain in 10' & 20" lengths. *other lengths available.